- Interesting case of first name disambiguation
- Superintelligent machine translation
- Writing differences between Corsican and Gallurese
- What are the conditions for a given endangered language to be a candidate for rule-based machine translation?
- Quandu da la forza à la raghjoni cuntrasta Tandu vinci la forza è la raghjoni ùn basta
Tagsadjective accordance Aesop citation conjugation Corsica Corsican 'sartinesu' Corsican language dependency parser dependency parsing dictionary diglossia diglossy disambiguation endangered languages false positive Feigenbaum hit Feigenbaum test French-Italian French into Corsican French to Corsican French to Corsican translation French to English French_Italian translator gaddhuresu Gallura gallurese gallurese language gender disambiguation Italian Italian language Jean de la Fontaine La Fontaine machine self-improvement machine translation might makes right numbers grammatical type past participe accordance philosophy of language policy rule-based machine translation self-reference semantic disambiguation statistical machine translation translation corpora translation corpus word-sense dismbiguation
Tag Archives: conjugation
Can translation help self-teaching and endangered language? It seems yes, it the translation is accurate. Let us check with the verb parlà (to speak). In this case, the translation is 100% accurate, so it can help (but we need to … Continue reading