- Interesting case of first name disambiguation
- Superintelligent machine translation
- Writing differences between Corsican and Gallurese
- What are the conditions for a given endangered language to be a candidate for rule-based machine translation?
- Quandu da la forza à la raghjoni cuntrasta Tandu vinci la forza è la raghjoni ùn basta
Tagsadjective accordance Aesop citation conjugation Corsica Corsican 'sartinesu' Corsican language dependency parser dependency parsing dictionary diglossia diglossy disambiguation endangered languages false positive Feigenbaum hit Feigenbaum test French-Italian French into Corsican French to Corsican French to Corsican translation French to English French_Italian translator gaddhuresu Gallura gallurese gallurese language gender disambiguation Italian Italian language Jean de la Fontaine La Fontaine machine self-improvement machine translation might makes right numbers grammatical type past participe accordance philosophy of language policy rule-based machine translation self-reference semantic disambiguation statistical machine translation translation corpora translation corpus word-sense dismbiguation
Monthly Archives: July 2016
#machinetranstation scoring 1 – 14/198 = 92,92%. Of interest: – ‘parties de go’ (fr) should read ‘partite di go (co). But disambigution of ‘parties’ is between partite (‘games’, nns), parte (‘parts’, nns) and partite (‘gone’, plural participe)